This week on Eating WDW:
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Nora & Nick of Extra WDW Magic continue their 2013 Eat Each Sandwich Challenge with Earl of Sandwich’s Caribbean Jerk Chicken.
Over at Drinking Disney, Kat pays a visit to Rainforest Cafe’s Lava Lounge.
Main Street Gazette’s Ryan stops in to Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe for their Steak & Pork Platter.
Kelli at Orlando Family Style has been keeping busy exploring Downtown Disney.
At WDW for Grown-Ups, Kristen will satiate your sweet tooth at Top of the World Lounge with their Seven Layer Cake for Two.
Disney Hipsters Adam & Andrew share a video of the entertainment at Biergarten.
Melissa of Disney on Wheels revisits the 2012 Food & Wine Festival Poland kiosk for some Zapiekanki.
At Disney Dining Reviews, Patrick shares his Wedding Dinner experience at Artist Point.
Watch Me Eat heads over to the Polynesian for a visit to Captain Cook’s.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Holiday Treats Delight at the Disneyland Resort During ‘Limited Time Magic’ Christmas in July Week
- Top 10 Favorite Ice Cream Treats at Disneyland Resort
- Special Holiday Sweets for ‘Limited Time Magic’ Christmas in July Week at the Disneyland Resort
- ‘Limited Time Magic’ Features Monstrous ‘Eye Scream’ Sundaes at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts
- Brand-New Fun at Animator’s Palate on the Disney Magic
- ‘Casey’s Corner’ Artist Autograph Sessions Set for August 23-24 at Walt Disney World Resort