This week on Eating WDW:
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Adam & Andrew share their love of the Sanaa Bread Service at Disney Hipster Blog.
Sarah stops by Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs for a Lobster Club Sandwich at Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free in WDW.
Scott grabs a beer at Be Our Guest at Beers and Ears.
Jenn & Elizabeth talk tequila at The Fairest Run of All.
Nick & Nora look forward to two events at the Italy Pavilion during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Extra WDW Magic.
Circumstances aside, the Wonderlandnerds found a touch of solace with the Sugar Cane Mojito from Dawa Bar at Nerds in Wonderland.
Melissa Sue continues contemplating this year’s kiosks for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Mouse on the Mind.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- English Toffee Gourmet Apple is a Real Treat at the Disneyland Resort
- Harbour Galley Streamlines Menu, Adds New Tastes at Disneyland Park
- Sign Up Now for the Disney Parks Blog California Grill Grand-Opening Meet-Up
- Let’s Hooley! Don’t Miss the Fun at Raglan Road this Weekend – Only at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island at Walt Disney World Resort
- How Will You Celebrate Halloween at Disney Parks?