This week on Eating WDW:
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Ryan reminisces about the Pumpkin Fudge found on WDW property in the fall at Main Street Gazette.
Adam & Andrew take your through some resort counter service dining at Disney Hipster Blog.
Sarah visits a favorite table service restaurant of ours, Restaurant Marrakesh, at Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free in WDW.
Scott takes us on a tour of World Showcase beers at Beers and Ears.
Nick & Nora head to Earl of Sandwich for the final Kids sandwich on my list for review, the Just 4 Kids Turkey & Swiss sandwich, at Extra WDW Magic.
Melissa Sue looks to Australia, Florida Local, Hops & Barley, and Scotland kiosks for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Mouse on the Mind.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Opening Less Than a Month Away for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Finish that Disney Parks Sign: Sweet Treats on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Morocco Pavilion Opens at Epcot
- New on Menu at Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland Park
- ‘Better for You’ Goodies Continue to Expand in Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks