This week on Eating WDW:
We stopped by the NEW Prince Eric’s Village Market for some Shaved Ice.
We finally tried the fan favorite Pumpkin Fudge.
I conquered another sandwich on the #2013eateachsandwich Challenge with Earl of Sandwich’s The Earl’s Club.
We had a fantastic dinner at Todd English’s bluezoo at the Dolphin Resort.
We took a look at what we’ll be filling our stomachs with at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Betsy visits a favorite restaurant of hers, Citricos, at On the Go in MCO.
Beers and Ears has updated both of their iOS Beer List Apps for iOS 7.
Sarah hops onto one of the attractions I missed on my visit to California Adventure, Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train, at Running at Disney.
Melissa looks back to 2012’s Scandinavia F&W kiosk at The Hyperion Papers.
Melissa takes us on Part 3 of her Disneyland trip at Disney on Wheels.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Hundreds Attend Disney Parks Blog #NotSoScary Halloween Treat-Up at Magic Kingdom Park
- Lots of Sweet, Savory Delights for Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort
- Every Role a Starring Role – Carthay Circle Restaurant Hostess at the Disneyland Resort
- Lots of Treats (No Tricks!) for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort
- October ‘Downtown Disney Foodtopia’ at Walt Disney World Resort