This week on Eating WDW:
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Melissa Sue of Mouse on the Mind makes a great Food &Wine Guinea Pig!
Catherine has pics from the new Brown Derby Lounge at Drinking Disney.
Guest reviewer Allison gives F&W’s The Beer Dinner a try at Beers and Ears.
Katherine of Food Fitness Fantasy samples the Prosciutto and Swiss Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow Inn.
Sarah of Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free in WDW heads to Sommerfest for a brat.
Melissa of Disney on Wheels shares some more fun and food from her Disneyland trip. I need to get back to Anaheim soon!
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- This Week in Disney Parks Photos: Sneak Peeks Inside the Disney Magic, Club Cool & runDisney Events
- Epcot’s Flavors of Club Cool Debuts Guarana Kuat, Inca Kola & Five Other Sodas Today
- Spin Doctors Take The Eat To The Beat Stage October 31-November 1 at Epcot
- New Lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby Debuts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on October 30
- Hear Smash Mouth October 28-30 at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- A Few Spots Remain for Signature Dining Event November 2 at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge in Disney California Adventure Park
- What a Treat! Authentic Dim Sum Soup Dumplings at Nine Dragons Restaurant for Lunch at Epcot
- Survivor Takes the ‘Eat to the Beat’ Stage at Epcot