This week on Eating WDW:
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Sarah at Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW shares the list of Gluten Free & Special Diets Food Offerings at the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
Scott at Beers and Ears shares a list of special brews celebrating the visiting teams to the Braves’ Spring Training Games at Wide World of Sports. I’ll certainly be enjoying a Brooklyn Brewery Pennant Ale ’55 when I’m there for a game in a few weeks!
Ryan at Main Street Gazette tackles a recipe from Food & Wine I want to make at home, Zapiekanka (per the cookbook’s spelling!)!
Mickey Waffle with Bananas and Caramel Sauce from Contempo Cafe,
similar to what’s found at Roaring Fork
Adam and Andrew of Disney Hipster Blog review vegetarian eats at Roaring Fork.
Nick & Nora of Extra WDW Magic pay a visit to Cookes of Dublin.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
Fisherman’s Pie, a popular dish at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, will be served at the Superstar Catering Food Truck at Downtown Disney during The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival at Downtown Disney
- Lucky Day! The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival Starts Tonight at Downtown Disney!
- Starbucks to Open March 10 in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort
- First Look Inside Festival Center for 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns Today
- Carthay Circle Lounge at Disney California Adventure Park Named ‘Best Cocktail Bar’
- Spotlight on Disney Centerpiece Coming to Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney Marketplace in 2014