We’ve been on a bit of a sugar kick this week here at Eating WDW! It must have been all that Easter candy sugar that was in the air that made us want to try the Mickey Egg-Shaped Cake Pop and Mickey Macaron! Of course, we satiated our savory side with an Egg Florentine Breakfast Wrap from The Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs. We also checked out the new Veggie Sandwich from Earl of Sandwich. Winding down for the week, we asked which treats YOU like to cool off in the parks when the temperatures soar. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and we’ll see you for a new week of delicious posts tomorrow!
Our friends have been busy dining around the parks as well, so be sure to visit their sites!
Adam and Andrew of Disney Hipster Blog were in a race to The Mara on their last trip.
Jenn of The Fairest Run of All compiles a list of must-eats for her next trip to WDW.
Nick & Nora of Extra WDW Magic pay a visit to Citricos and enjoy a phemoneal looking veal shank.
Over at the Disney Parks Blog:
- Show Off Your Morning ‘Disney Side’ with New Mugs Coming to Disney Parks
- ‘Feel the Force Dining Event’ Offers More Fun for Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Classic Eggs Benedict Back at Carnation Café in Disneyland Park
- Sneak Peek: ‘Ratatouille the Adventure’ at Disneyland Paris
- The Gourmet Apple for May at the Disneyland Resort is a Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cup Dream