It’s been and exciting week at Disney with all of the announcements that have been going on (you can see all the excitement at Disney Parks Blog). We’ve been having a bit of fun too here at Eating WDW! We FINALLY visited Refreshment Port and tried their Croissant Doughnut. We checked out the latest brew at Big River, Blood Red Orange IPA. We stopped by BoardWalk Bakery for a Roast Beef Sandwich. We enjoyed a Snack from Japan, Taiyaki. We also shared Part 1 of our Tables in Wonderland dinner, “An Evening at Markham’s.” Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow!
Our friends have been busy dining around the parks as well, so be sure to visit their sites!
Kristen (Buzz) and Kelsey (Woody) of Disney to Infinity and Beyond have a review of lunch at Be Our Guest.
At Disney Again of Mouse on the Mind posted photos from the temporary Capt. Cook’s at the Polynesian.
Amanda of Disney Every Day shares concept art for the upcoming Disney animated short, “Feast.”
Sarah of Running at Disney makes me completely jealous with a review and TONS of great pics from Trader Sam’s. Hey, I’ll take Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto here on the East Coast until Matt and I make it out to Disneyland again! I’ll just have to get my tiki on at Tambu Lounge in the meantime!
Sarah of Gluten Free and Dairy Free at WDW visits Kona Cafe for lunch.
Nick & Nora of Extra WDW Magic visit Shutters for dinner.
Over at the Disney Parks Blog:
- Celebrate the Grandest Tales and Tastes of Africa During Harambe Nights at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Plans for a Re-Imagined Disney’s Polynesian Resort Include a Nostalgic Name Change
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Anniversary Cupcake Available Only May 1
- Florida Produce, Seafood on Walt Disney World Dining Tables
- Less Than a Month Left to Savor Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival