Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there! I hope the kids are behaving so you can get some relaxation in! I know that’s what my Dad always asked for. 😉
Fortunately, we have a bunch of great posts this week for everyone’s enjoyment! Here on Eating WDW, we brought you an Animal Kingdom Menu Update. Disney released some news as well, so check out What’s Cooking in Fall 2014 at WDW and more info on the First Ever “Villains Unleashed” Event. Sound like they’s have some fun themed treats at the Villains party! We stopped by Coronado Springs to visit Las Ventanas’ for lunch, where we tried their awesome Ventanas Burger. Those looking for a treat to bring home might enjoy some Goofy’s Candy Co. Sour Cherry Balls. They have more of a fan base than I anticipated! Finally, we made from Naan Bread, with the recipe courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog. Check your pantry – you might be able to whip up a batch this afternoon!
Our friends have been busy dining around the parks as well, so be sure to visit their sites!
Katherine of Food Fitness Fantasy shares her review of California Grill.
Melissa Sue of Mouse on the Mind has some great photos from the new Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney. I checked it out last weekend and left with a lighter wallet, courtesy of the Centerpiece shop!
Sarah of Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW stops by Hollywood Studios for the Star Wars Character Breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.
Betsy of On the Go in MCO reviews Harambe Nights at Animal Kingdom.
Kelli of Exploring Orlando stopped by Big River Grille & Brewing Works for the tapping party of the Belgian Golden Strong, then heads to Boulangerie Patisserie and L’Artisan des Glaces. See the big review of both here!
Over at the Disney Parks Blog:
- Dole Adds a Little Sweetness to Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort
- First Impressions of Harambe Nights at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A Disney Cruise Line Cocktail You Only Can Savor at Palo (Ed. Note: It’s stated this cocktail is new and exclusive to Palo, but I first had it at Meridian on the Disney Dream in Sept. 2012 and again in Jan. 2014 at Palo.)
- Meal in a Bowl From Jolly Holiday Bakery Café at Disneyland Park
- National Lobster Day June 15 – So Many Tastes at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort – I can’t recommend Columbia Harbour House‘s, but can vouch for BoardWalk Bakery‘s!
- A Look at Disney Cruise Line’s Taste of Alaska Menu
- ‘Trucks on the Town at Downtown Disney West Side’ June 21 at Walt Disney World Resort
- Registration Now Open: Celebrate Summer at the Disney Parks Blog Summer BBQ Meet-Up at Disneyland Park (Ed. Note: The Meet-Up has reached capacity.)