Premium Events held during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will begin booking soon, according to the Disney Parks Blog. The phone lines open at 7 a.m. on Thursday, July 30: 407/WDW-FEST (939-3378). There will be some events that can be booked online at epcotfoodfestival.com, including culinary demos, beverage seminars, mixology seminars, general admission for Party for the Senses and general admission for the Rockin’ Burger Block Party.
You can also go to epcotfoodfestival.com to explore more info, and the Disney Parks Blog recommends the following picks:
- Get a glimpse of the cast of ABC TV’s “The Chew” at a new premium event on October 8 in World ShowPlace: the Rockin’ Burger Block Party, with specialty burgers and sliders inspired by top names in the music industry such as Dave Matthews and his Dreaming Tree Wines and Carlos Santana’s Casa Noble Tequila. (Two additional Burger Block Parties are set for September 25 and November 6.) This one includes VIP seating with a specialty cocktail toast, premium bar and more.
- One of a series of popular Party for the Senses premium events will be the first-time Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses October 31, an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food. (You’ll want to masquerade in chic yellow and black.)
- Another Party for the Senses we don’t want to miss is October 24 with Disney chefs from the United States, Europe and Asia cooking their favorite cuisine that represents their cultures as well as the Disney Parks and Resorts they call home. Additional Party for the Senses dates are October 3, 10 and 17, and each evening starts with a reserved seat at the Eat to the Beat concert series at the America Gardens Theatre. Following the show, head to World ShowPlace for a sensational evening with more than 50 tasting stations. (And Cirque du Soleil is back!)
- What’s Cookin’ With … begin the morning with a delightful plated brunch and sparkling wine toast. Culinary celebs will demo a favorite dish and then sit down with the emcee to answer questions from the audience and share secrets of their successes. The brunch happens every Friday and Saturday at 10 a.m.
- September 27: Andrew Zimmern
- October 2: Amanda Freitag presented by Mylan
- October 4: Bryan Voltaggio
- October 9: Jamie Deen
- October 11: Carla Hall
- October 16: Gale Gand
- October 18: Cat Cora
- October 23: Allen Susser
- October 25: John Ash presented by Verlasso
- October 30: Robert Irvine
- November 1: Erika Davis
- November 6: Buddy Valastro
- November 8: David Guas
- November 13: Alex Guarnaschelli
- November 15: Sarah Fioroni
Others premium events include the Mexican Tequila Lunch, Japanese Craft Beer Tasting, and the new French Family Meal Traditions.
Included in regular Epcot admission: the new Back to Basics series, special book signings, Eat to the Beat concerts, cultural adventures, Marketplace Discovery Passport and attractions and park entertainment. As always, Entertainment and Events are subject to change without notice.