Kick start your festival experience with a stop at the Festival Welcome Center, open daily from 9:00 a.m. to park close in Future World between the Universe of Energy Pavilion and Mission: SPACE at Epcot Theme Park, only during Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, September 28 through November 12, 2012.
The Festival Welcome Center is the hub for all Festival activities, including seminars, book signings, wine shop, festival merchandise and more!
Enjoy Special Events, Seminars, Shopping and More
Return to the Festival Welcome Center for a variety of culinary offerings, from educational to indulgent:
- Celebrity Cooking Demonstrations
- Book Signings and Meet & Greets
- Specialty Shops
- Bottle Signings
- Intermissions Café Hosted by Kobrand”
- Chocolate Experience: From the Bean to the Bar Hosted by Ghirardelli® Chocolate Company
- Authentic Taste Seminars Hosted by Driscoll’s® Only The Finest Berries”
- Home Entertaining Seminars Hosted by HGTV
- Sampling at The Festival Center Wine Shop
Home Entertaining Seminars Hosted by HGTV
In these 30-minute seminars, learn from HGTV and DIY celebrity designers, who will be featuring tips on holiday table setting, herb and vegetable gardening, and kitchen or dining room changes. Friday through Sunday at 12:00 noon, with meet-&-greets at 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. at the Vineyard Stage.
- September 28 – 30, 2012, Danielle Colding, HGTV Design Star Winner, Season 7, Shop This Room, “Entertainment Passport: Your Ticket to Creating a Travel-Inspired Dining Experience”
- October 5 – 7, 2012, Casey Noble, Design on a Dime, “Gifts that Keep Giving: Holiday Favors that Double as Décor”
- October 12 – 14, 2012, Alison Victoria, DIY Network’s Kitchen Crashers, “Crash Course for Holiday Décor”
- October 19 – 21, 2012, Brian Patrick Flynn, HGTV.com, Design Happens contributor, “Express Lane Elegance: Stylish Table Settings from Supermarket Finds”
- October 26 – 28, 2012, Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms, “Entertaining in Style: Make It and Make It Fun”
- November 2 – 4, 2012, Marianne Canada, HGTV.com Special Projects Editor, “Handmade Goodies They Won’t Regift”
- November 9 – 12, 2012, Emily Henderson, Secrets from a Stylist, “Create Holiday Memories: Style, Share and Preserve Those Family Photos & Cards”
Pick up Your Marketplace Discovery Passport
Visit the Festival Welcome Center or any Disney Vacation Club Information Center in the Park to receive your Marketplace Discovery Passport. Use it to travel to a world of flavors at all of the international marketplaces around World Showcase.
When you dine at an international marketplace, you’ll receive a stamp on your passport. Each marketplace has its own unique stamp design, so you can return home with a fun keepsake.
- Alcoholic beverages are only served to Guests 21 years of age and older.
- Schedules and entertainment are subject to change.